SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall/Winter Banter '16-'17

Carvers Gap

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Carver for moving this to Banter....

It is a lousy winter and if this is the worst we get in this forum, we are doing so much better than the rest of the regions....This is pretty tame stuff thank goodness and I agree it has been blown out of proportion by everyone. 

We all have to start somewhere and I appreciate MrWolf taking some advice from me and others and sticking around. I hope this poster continues to post with us as the more the better. As slow as it has been, I can understand wanting to check in on the other region to get some discussion too....a while back, we had a met who would cut and paste the same message in 5 different sub-forums and promote his weather blog on a daily basis. I do have a major problem with that and let him know about it. There is a balance there.

Now back to humorous videos....

1 hour ago, Mr Bob said:

Thanks Carver for moving this to Banter....

It is a lousy winter and if this is the worst we get in this forum, we are doing so much better than the rest of the regions....This is pretty tame stuff thank goodness and I agree it has been blown out of proportion by everyone. 

We all have to start somewhere and I appreciate MrWolf taking some advice from me and others and sticking around. I hope this poster continues to post with us as the more the better. As slow as it has been, I can understand wanting to check in on the other region to get some discussion too....a while back, we had a met who would cut and paste the same message in 5 different sub-forums and promote his weather blog on a daily basis. I do have a major problem with that and let him know about it. There is a balance there.

Now back to humorous videos....

Good words.  Started a Spring Pattern thread for March, April, and May.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work! Figured Knoxville meet would go well.

Now we start March Madness. Kansas choked in the Big 12 Tourney vs TCU worse than the GFS in a warm pattern. Big Dance I have Midwest concerns from Iowa State to Oregon, and of course Izzo's Michigan St. In the loaded South, Wichita State would see Kentucky again round two. Well, Kansas beat Kentucky in Lexington, but Kentucky means business post-season.

West bracket I like Arizona. Finally let's see if ETSU can make some noise in the East bracket!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived