SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2016 Mountains & Foothills Fall & Winter Thread

nchighcountrywx

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning from north wilkesboro.got a.little.precipitation of light snow/snow flurries this morning sitting at 36 temps right now,the weather people got something wrong again every time they say something it just isn't right something else always happens when it comes,like.today they say it would be in upper 50's it's cold outside in 30's light flurry/snow lol I have been told that when weather say one thing,then something different happens it's not like they say if for example say rain actually it would snow because temperatures are low down I could laugh at them so hard. They need to re-study meteorology again yep.or they don't pay attention to it except yak yak at work, imam gonna check out NOAA and other see what's happening, new storm development in Pacific Northwest.watching that one, see where.it goes there still always something good will happen winter isnt over yet.

3 hours ago, Bob2016 said:

Good morning from north wilkesboro.got a.little.precipitation of light snow/snow flurries this morning sitting at 36 temps right now,the weather people got something wrong again every time they say something it just isn't right something else always happens when it comes,like.today they say it would be in upper 50's it's cold outside in 30's light flurry/snow lol I have been told that when weather say one thing,then something different happens it's not like they say if for example say rain actually it would snow because temperatures are low down I could laugh at them so hard. They need to re-study meteorology again yep.or they don't pay attention to it except yak yak at work, imam gonna check out NOAA and other see what's happening, new storm development in Pacific Northwest.watching that one, see where.it goes there still always something good will happen winter isnt over yet.

I gave you a warning you for this post.  Stop the met bashing or you will be gone. Your posting style seems familiar and in this case, that is not a good thing.

That's it I am gone I ain't bashing OKAY so fine I don't need this bashing at me Mr weather boy I heard alot of remarks of.people out here they don't believe the weather channel or local TV stuff it never was clear about weather reports I don't bash I hear what they say and this weather wasn't reported on thier side I know what I see when I go outside and knows what's coming I.dont have to be experienced to feel or see it so if you think I am a basher.Ya got the wrong guy Mr mountain man or is weather boy I will find someone other weather rooms to go sign up for goodbye and good riddance to you Mr jburms I know who you are you and will report you to the boss bye bye take me off here I don't need you threats on me PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Bob2016 said:

That's it I am gone I ain't bashing OKAY so fine I don't need this bashing at me Mr weather boy I heard alot of remarks of.people out here they don't believe the weather channel or local TV stuff it never was clear about weather reports I don't bash I hear what they say and this weather wasn't reported on thier side I know what I see when I go outside and knows what's coming I.dont have to be experienced to feel or see it so if you think I am a basher.Ya got the wrong guy Mr mountain man or is weather boy I will find someone other weather rooms to go sign up for goodbye and good riddance to you Mr jburms I know who you are you and will report you to the boss bye bye take me off here I don't need you threats on me PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!! 

"the weather people got something wrong again every time they say something it just isn't right "

" They need to re-study meteorology again yep.or they don't pay attention to it except yak yak at work,"

See ya.

Just now, BooneWX said:

Indeed! It's going to be a wild 12 hr weather swing. Hoping to see some steady flakes flying by morning. After this week's temps, it'll be a nice change of pace, even if it is temporary. 

Lol yeah this weather reminds me of March really. Starting tonight things should ramp up nicely. We should see a decent upslope event tomorrow. The grounds is warm but it will be cold.

Archived