Newest Member
    joxey
2016 Mountains & Foothills Fall & Winter Thread

nchighcountrywx

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ncjoaquin said:

You always do well Joe, even if they say you won't.

I know. I'll be fine. It's Ash that I'm worried about. Might need to head north for an intervention if I can get him of his safe room. I can imagine him sitting there, on a cold concrete floor, rocking back and forth, stroking a cat saying "good kitty, kitty,".

Still flurries, maybe very light snow if I stretch it. Temps have seem to level off.

1 minute ago, SnoJoe said:

I know. I'll be fine. It's Ash that I'm worried about. Might need to head north for an intervention if I can get him of his safe room. I can imagine him sitting there, on a cold concrete floor, rocking back and forth, stroking a cat saying "good kitty, kitty,".

Still flurries, maybe very light snow if I stretch it. Temps have seem to level off.

Lol!

1 minute ago, SnoJoe said:

Haha! Just give me a bottle of Jack and I'll be fine and forget a storm was coming.

13 minutes ago, AsheCounty48 said:

I'm really kinda sad I didn't find this board until last winter. I can only imagine what 09-10 was like.

I have been with these boards from whatever was before Wright weather.... the weather channel boards I think, to Eastern Wx, to here. '09/10 was awesome, but I had a lot of bad years in there too.

16 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

Lol I remember two years ago Joe was like yall are going to get all the snow down south. He had not had much of any snow during the day then overnight he got hammered and was almost up to out totals. Yes he does well lol.

That was the very time I was thinking of !

48 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

Lol iv got my Grand Marnier and apple crown royal on hand...

Hahaha nice!! I've got a fifth of Makers and some ginger ale ready to accompany me throughout the night of watching the snow fall!

36 minutes ago, Hvward said:

I am going with the local brew Catawba White Zombie

Great choice! I started with a delicious Pernicious IPA from Wicked Weed!

Archived