Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2016 Mountains & Foothills Fall & Winter Thread

nchighcountrywx

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

Dang bro! Is this in general the SW mountains or just locally? Also we are getting some light snow.

SREF plumes went way up across WNC. Several members for Asheville are at 20".

What are the general opinions of the SREF around here? I remember a bust once before with it 

3 minutes ago, HurricaneTracker said:

Yep. The entire state wins!

Not ready to go all the way yet. We need agreement from GFS, RGEM, and Euro. Is that too much to ask? lol

There you are out on a limb again HT! What is it with you Mets always wanting to put logic in a forecast!......hahahaha ;)

3 minutes ago, HurricaneTracker said:

Yep. The entire state wins!

Not ready to go all the way yet. We need agreement from GFS, RGEM, and Euro. Is that too much to ask? lol

This is a complex little system. We need it to ramp way up and explode! I'm very leery because just about every other model shows something different. I'm still thinking 1 to 3 inch range.

1 minute ago, Met1985 said:

Lol I get the feeling we are in the minority for a NW track.

Of course we are. Dude posts one run on one model and states it as 'fact' that it isn't happening. Never mind climo. Never mind other models. I guess I'd be nervous of the NW trend if I lived in Greenville, NC as well. 

Lol I get the feeling we are in the minority for a NW track.

I'm with you guys! Come on NW trend! I refuse to believe it yet, though. I'm still nervous whether we even get 2 inches here in Hickory. I really want the classic coastal Miller A track, but that has been in the cards up to this point.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Archived