• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Let's Talk Winter!!

Steve

This was the first fantasy snow map posted in this thread mid November.   It is worth noting that not only did this map obviously fail for it's particular time frame, but we ended up going through the entire rest of the winter failing to achieve even 50% of this map's totals.

Today would be a nice day to declare the official end of this thread.   We managed some snow and a little whitening of the ground so we can at least end on a wintry note and put this miserable winter where it belongs....behind us.  

I move to close up shop....

all in favor...

For-Fun.png

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow buckeye! A lot of those places in that jackpot zone for that specific storm, didn't even achieve a 1/3 of that snowfall for the ENTIRE season. So very glad to put behind possibly the worst winter I've ever experienced (at least since I started following weather) I was born in 1989.

the February torch was fun though. And the unexpected ice event in December.

RIP winter 2016-2017. 

1 hour ago, buckeye said:

This was the first fantasy snow map posted in this thread mid November.   It is worth noting that not only did this map obviously fail for it's particular time frame, but we ended up going through the entire rest of the winter failing to achieve even 50% of this map's totals.

Today would be a nice day to declare the official end of this thread.   We managed some snow and a little whitening of the ground so we can at least end on a wintry note and put this miserable winter where it belongs....behind us.  

all in favor...

LOL Buckeye, I remember that model, not one flake of snow fell during that time frame!!!

3 hours ago, buckeye said:

all in favor...

For-Fun.png

Goodnight friends...til next years Super Elnino winter. Sigh...

Archived