Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
October Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, dryslot said:

That is so true about the pre thanksgiving air mass, At least it something to keep an eye on and see if some can sneak out another early event, Hunting starts this Saturday here and i hunt in the foothill region so i do have an interest in this, Sure beats the boring dry hot weather we have had over the last few months

Nice crispy frozen leaves to alert everything within half a mile?  I doubt you'll find white ground at lower than 1,000', maybe 1,500.  Had two skippers and a doe cross in front of me this morning, about a mile from home.  1st deer I've seen near my place all year.  Population hasn't yet recovered from 07-08/08-09.

Can these 10 commandments of weather please include "thou shalt not expect "backlash snow" in SNE from any winter storm.

Not just SNE - I've seen almost none since moving out of Fort Kent 31 years ago.

Pattern through November 1st looks to be rather neutral to positive PNA, neutral to negative NAO and AO transitioning to an all out +PNA/-AO/-NAO pattern by the 3rd of the November, snow and cold weather can be expected thereafter.  Let the fun weather games begin and hunting for all out snowstorm is in the cards for November.

Archived