• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2016-17 New England Snow

Kevin W

Hi guys. It won’t be long before the snow starts flying up North. I have already set up this season’s table with all members who were in it last year. (unless you stopped updating)

Anyone who wants in (if you're not on the list already) or out (if you're on the list but don't want to be), let me know in this thread. All past Usernames and Passwords for those who update their totals will still work. Contact me if you need a username and password. 
2016-17 Total New England Snow

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Last winter was really bad, it was so bad, just terrible bad.

I was squeezed to my south and to my east. I may have missed a late slushy 1 or 2" in spring to end my official total at 28". Funny thing is if the Jan blizz   Northern band lifted 25 more miles north, I'd hit close to my yearly avg.

Fully expecting a major climo correction this go around. Better S and E no more. Ha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SR Airglow said:

+0.3" = 0.3" YTD. Thanks for putting this together again!

Note: I'm entering and updating my own totals, but I like to have this as a record so I can go back and look up what I got in a particular event if I need to reference it for some reason and don't remember. 

Good idea, and thanks. For this season, I had been toying with the idea of adding a way to keep track of individual events. I can do that quite easily, but the way I have this built would require adding an event total, AS WELL AS updating your season total. I scrapped the idea thinking not too many would bother with that. Your post has me convinced to go ahead and give the option of logging each event individually. It makes sense. I'll work on this tomorrow. :)

20 minutes ago, Kevin W said:

Good idea, and thanks. For this season, I had been toying with the idea of adding a way to keep track of individual events. I can do that quite easily, but the way I have this built would require adding an event total, AS WELL AS updating your season total. I scrapped the idea thinking not too many would bother with that. Your post has me convinced to go ahead and give the option of logging each event individually. It makes sense. I'll work on this tomorrow. :)

That's an awesome addition - thanks!

You are now able to log individual events if you wish. Because of the way that I have to do this, I create a page with just your events on it that includes a running total for the season. I am not going to bother making 40+ pages if only 10 of us will do this. Therefore, if you want a log of each of your events, I need to know so that I can set you up. 

17 minutes ago, Kevin W said:

You are now able to log individual events if you wish. Because of the way that I have to do this, I create a page with just your events on it that includes a running total for the season. I am not going to bother making 40+ pages if only 10 of us will do this. Therefore, if you want a log of each of your events, I need to know so that I can set you up. 

I would like to try that

HubbDave

1 hour ago, Kevin W said:

Sounds good. I will update my own too, but 0.3" for me yesterday. 

Archived