SnowHabit
2016-17 New England Snow

Kevin W

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Hi again,

My individual events data is showing up, but my totals are no longer in the big table

HubbDave

Thanks again for putting in the effort!

Sorry man. During this whole process, I kept mixing your old screen name with your newer one. It won't happen again. :) 

Fixed.

Guys, in the very near future (probably tomorrow), there will be some changes in how this all works and I believe it is for the better.  
For those who now submit event amounts, that is all you have to do. The season table will automatically update.

There are still quite a few who do not bother with event amounts and simply update the season total. For you, I will just put in one "event" (it will be noted) to represent your current total. That one "event" can be edited later (by me or you) and additions can be made (by me or you) to show all your events. Or, leave it as is if you want and just add event amounts going forward. It will reflect in the season table. It is up to you.

There are also those who want their season total shown, but have me update it via posts in this thread. For you, just continue what you have been doing if you would rather not do any updates yourself. I have no problem with updating for you.

I think you’ll find this is a much better way to do this. Most of you will see why if you haven’t already. I only wish I had the know how to do this years ago.

Cheers-

Just now, Kevin W said:

Guys, in the very near future (probably tomorrow), there will be some changes in how this all works and I believe it is for the better.  
For those who now submit event amounts, that is all you have to do. The season table will automatically update.

There are still quite a few who do not bother with event amounts and simply update the season total. For you, I will just put in one "event" (it will be noted) to represent your current total. That one "event" can be edited later (by me or you) and additions can be made (by me or you) to show all your events. Or, leave it as is if you want and just add event amounts going forward. It will reflect in the season table. It is up to you.

There are also those who want their season total shown, but have me update it via posts in this thread. For you, just continue what you have been doing if you would rather not do any updates yourself. I have no problem with updating for you.

I think you’ll find this is a much better way to do this. Most of you will see why if you haven’t already. I only wish I had the know how to do this years ago.

Cheers-

Thanks Kevin this is awesome

6 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

Why was I deleted from the table?

As of last week I was still there.  I input my info then.  Now today I am gone.

:(

You are still there, no worries. I'm finishing up things in bits pieces during the day today. Later this afternoon I will be switching things around on my end. That's when to see if all is well.

On 12/15/2016 at 5:21 PM, Kevin W said:

Cheers-

Good job I like the new format. 

On 12/21/2016 at 10:59 AM, HoarfrostHubb said:

You and I are so close in totals, which makes sense.   Do you still do ski patrol/ranger?

Hello David and a happy happy to you and yours. Yes we are pretty close in totals seeing how were just a few miles apart. Anyway, I am most certainly still skiing but I stopped the Ranger gig last season. life was getting in the way...lol. I haven't been out yet but I am in the race league so i'll be up at wawa every Wed night. They're off to a great start and have a solid base going. All we need is some cooperation from Mother Nature and they'll be cranking.  

Archived