Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
12z GFS Fantasy Range, hy brid storm brings feet of rain to SNE

USCAPEWEATHERAF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind the 7 or 10day model fantasy. The ultimate outcome is just speculation and disclaiming such is prudent. Wise to just take mini-bites in 5 day increments. A continuing track to the West beyond the next 24h renders OP models useless. So it's all fun and games ATT. I'm really starting to get concerned for down here. I don't like the trend tick, tick, tick. Amazing the intensification which was whoafully under-estimated. Having a CAT5 in that position relative to where I live is comparable to a Hatteras cane tracking toward SNE. What differs is former is and will maintain the latter more likely decaying. So in many ways it's Real-time for me.      

8 hours ago, dryslot said:

Pretty solid.  This is how you break droughts (not to mention trees and houses).  Since the odds of a major sne hit are still up in the air, think of the impact of Matthew moving poleward having a profound effect on the overall pattern.  Pretty cool!

4 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Pretty solid.  This is how you break droughts (not to mention trees and houses).  Since the odds of a major sne hit are still up in the air, think of the impact of Matthew moving poleward having a profound effect on the overall pattern.  Pretty cool!

I was already thinking of that lol....SNE devastation, or not.....lots of heat being sent poleward.

I think this solution is just a trend towards the other camps.....at 12z, the trough completely missed it and it sat and spun......now it kicks out to the east, and isn't left behind......I'll bet at 12z it hooks into ME.

I'll bet there are some hits on the EPS and the mean is west.

Pretty incredible how night/day the EURO and GFS are....surface and H5

Archived