Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall+Banter

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know things are bleak when you start digging into your saved radar images.

One of the best days of my life right here.  I'm right under the route 3 marker.  I remember being ripsh*t over having the storm sit just north for an eternity before suddenly engulfing me in my longest ever continuous stretch of >8"/hr rain rates.  Wish I had a manual gauge back then.

best storm ever.gif

5 minutes ago, eekuasepinniW said:

You know things are bleak when you start digging into your saved radar images.

One of the best days of my life right here.  I'm right under the route 3 marker.  I remember being ripsh*t over having the storm sit just north for an eternity before suddenly engulfing me in my longest ever continuous stretch of >8"/hr rain rates.  Wish I had a manual gauge back then.

best storm ever.gif

The day when weirs beach washed away.

BTV continues to give sound advice in the AFD...love these haha.  At least I'm reading it from 2,700ft on Mansfield and not from inside.

NEAR TERM /THROUGH SUNDAY/... As of 150 PM EDT Saturday...If you`re actually reading my discussion this afternoon, you need to stop what you`re doing and get outside! You really can`t ask for a better afternoon with temps slowly climbing into the low to mid 70s, dewpoints comfortably in the upper 40s to low 50s, light winds and just a few mountain cumulus clouds around. Even at the summits conditions are ideal for recreating with almost no winds, though it is a bit on the chilly side in the mid to upper 50s. Seriously though, get out and enjoy!

Beautiful sunset Watch.

Areas included,  Massachusetts, Connecticut, SW Maine and Southern NH

High circus canopy from Hermine  over much of  SNE  may produce a spectacular sunset over a wide area. Sunset is around 7:15pm so shortly after the sun goes down below the horizon will be the best time,  720 to 740pm.   

Get your camera's (smartphones now) ready!

3 hours ago, wxeyeNH said:

Beautiful sunset Watch.

Areas included,  Massachusetts, Connecticut, SW Maine and Southern NH

High circus canopy from Hermine  over much of  SNE  may produce a spectacular sunset over a wide area. Sunset is around 7:15pm so shortly after the sun goes down below the horizon will be the best time,  720 to 740pm.   

Get your camera's (smartphones now) ready!

Was crazy last night down here.

Archived