Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OK/AR/KS/MO Winter 2016-17 Winter Discussion

lookingnorth

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, MoWeatherguy said:

Come on Spring and 70 deg temps, I know you can do it.  We're already seeing it.  Screw winter around here. 

Look no further, tomorrow and saturday my friend lol!!! Yea Im officially throwing the towel in now, 70s already happening....it's over lol. And yep winters just plain out suck here, at least what I have witnessed so far here in what 3-4 years now lol.

2 hours ago, NwWhiteOut said:

Look no further, tomorrow and saturday my friend lol!!! Yea Im officially throwing the towel in now, 70s already happening....it's over lol. And yep winters just plain out suck here, at least what I have witnessed so far here in what 3-4 years now lol.

Yah I hear ya, this place outright sucks for winter.   And we're just in a really bad stretch of winters lately, maybe we break that next yr.

2 minutes ago, MoWeatherguy said:

Yah I hear ya, this place outright sucks for winter.   And we're just in a really bad stretch of winters lately, maybe we break that next yr.

Yea man I have witnessed some bad ones but nothing like here! Hell if I wanted this kind of warmth all winter I might as well just move to Florida or some tropical place lol. It's like winter never even came at all, I really was thinking this season would be cold and snowy....think again huh haha

18 minutes ago, NwWhiteOut said:

Yea man I have witnessed some bad ones but nothing like here! Hell if I wanted this kind of warmth all winter I might as well just move to Florida or some tropical place lol. It's like winter never even came at all, I really was thinking this season would be cold and snowy....think again huh haha

Yeah I was like you thinking we won't have back to back stinkers, goes to show nobody really has a clue.

On 2/7/2017 at 9:34 AM, Cerakoter1984 said:

If it ever rains I'm going to end up mowing by the end of this month. :( I literally mowed 2 months and around 10 days ago.

Same here man, roughly about 2.5 months ago I stopped but the weeds are coming up now lol. And I hate cutting grass haha, oh well what can we do ya know it is what it is.

1 hour ago, JoMo said:

Anyone still get Euro data? What's happening with that system on Saturday? GFS is colder than the NAM. 

EPS mean shows the band of snow setting up in a line from Rolla to Paducah. The op run was mostly the same, but with higher totals. Joplin gets mostly (or only) rain.

3 hours ago, bdgwx said:

EPS mean shows the band of snow setting up in a line from Rolla to Paducah. The op run was mostly the same, but with higher totals. Joplin gets mostly (or only) rain.

Thanks. So it's just the GFS being too cold as usual, eh?

Archived