joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OK/AR/KS/MO Winter 2016-17 Winter Discussion

lookingnorth

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give me E3,E4, E11...please and Thank you!!. New to group have been lurking but registered an account. Been in Midwest for 4 yrs. Originally from Boston, but spent last 13 yrs in Oregon..Mt.Hood so I love winter weather. Been posting a lot in PDX analysis as there setting up for record breaking cold upcoming. I usually look at Arctic outbreaks up there and the northern Rockies and follow it to us so the pattern is promising fingers crossed. JoMo thank you for the updates with the Euro since I have not ponied up yet for my subscription. May want too shortly if We head into a mini ice- age..lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, STL Scott said:

Give me E3,E4, E11...please and Thank you!!. New to group have been lurking but registered an account. Been in Midwest for 4 yrs. Originally from Boston, but spent last 13 yrs in Oregon..Mt.Hood so I love winter weather. Been posting a lot in PDX analysis as there setting up for record breaking cold upcoming. I usually look at Arctic outbreaks up there and the northern Rockies and follow it to us so the pattern is promising fingers crossed. JoMo thank you for the updates with the Euro since I have not ponied up yet for my subscription. May want too shortly if We head into a mini ice- age..lol.

Nice to see you here!

2 hours ago, STL Scott said:

Howdy ....For me I'll take e3 , e10 , e12 ,  e13  and e15 but would be glad to have some measurable snow > 1" as it has been awhile .

Yes we all want Snow!! 00z sucked for me all slid by South..but Ark gets hammered all the way to the NC and Georgia Mtns..very different run. Took away the 4th- 6th event and pushed it off until later when it goes south..CMC was similar...

6 minutes ago, STL Scott said:

Yes we all want Snow!! 00z sucked for me all slid by South..but Ark gets hammered all the way to the NC and Georgia Mtns..very different run. Took away the 4th- 6th event and pushed it off until later when it goes south..CMC was similar...

Does central Arkansas get involved? 

7 minutes ago, STL Scott said:

Will it's all North of Little Rock..but it's going to change was a funky run. Waiting to see what Euro is like. JoMo will you post Euro info tonight? Thanks.

Yeah, I'm curious as to what it shows. Should be about an hour from now. Not going to stay up for the Euro ensembles though. 

00z Euro is going to come in a lot differently as well. Not even sure it'll have a storm. Might end up being a more GFS-like solution. Maybe a few flurries across KS and SW MO on Wed night into Thurs with some passing northern energy but the energy that was generating our snow is still off the west coast at hour 132...

Yes I'm following info on the PDX forum lots of chatter..about how the models all changed on one run. Possibly bad data assimilation..weird they all took to new solutions, it happens but it's elongating the block and making for major undercutting..will see may have to curb our enthusiasm until 12z...

Archived