Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Hermine

LakeEffectKing

10 minutes ago, Tenman Johnson said:

Zoomed in on the pic of the nice day and based on the water there and using the propane tank and the man walking by the railing for scale then the live feed we are seeing has a water level 10' higher than the picture

do it and let me know what you think 

I think that's about right.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be a great compilation of a sobering event. I think I first saw it around 2pm and the spray was lapping over the roadway and to progress to half way up the 2nd railing  is a rare thing to see

could be educationally used to show people why when they tell you to get out of Dodge-do it

My 5:50 PM flight out of Tallahassee got cancelled, but I was able to get a refund on my ticket and just drove back to Greensboro, NC.  I left around 3 PM about an hour after it started raining in Tallahassee and got back to GSO around midnight.  I drove out of the rain around Thomasville, GA and it was a pretty easy drive from there aside from running into some rain near Rock Hill, SC tonight.

Looks like Tallahassee is getting clobbered right now on the NW side of the eye.

Now, I guess I hope one of the many trees near my apartment in NE Tallahassee doesn't crash and fall into my unit during the storm. :lol:

• wxmx unpinned this topic

Archived