Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hello new board

JC-CT

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, HimoorWx said:

Great job!  I love being able to turn off the signatures and I like the circles with the avatars.  Any idea if/when it will return to tapatalk?  Thanks!!!

I installed the plugin this morning.  Should be there.

13 hours ago, bluewave said:

A couple of errors that I noticed so far were the thread title loading vertically instead of horizontally 

and not being able to delete attachments like I did with the old version.

Screen shot 2016-07-17 at 7.52.32 AM.png

Screen shot 2016-07-17 at 7.53.00 AM.png

Haven't seen that one yet.  I have heard of previous attachment issues.  I'll look into that one.  I suggest you use a free image uploader like imgur.com to host images.  Saves space on our end.

9 hours ago, Wow said:

Haven't seen that one yet.  I have heard of previous attachment issues.  I'll look into that one.  I suggest you use a free image uploader like imgur.com to host images.  Saves space on our end.

I always just deleted all my attachments after the weather event passed to save space for the board. 

The old board had a manage attachment option and I always deleted to save space when the event was over.

On 7/15/2016 at 6:56 AM, Sunny and Warm said:

The site won't allow me to log in normally.  Doesn't recognize my username.  However, if I hit the button that says 'lost password?', it recognizes my username and sends my email a new password request.  As you can imagine, going through a lost password process every time I come here isn't ideal.  Board is very slow as well.

Is anyone else having this issue?

1 hour ago, Sunny and Warm said:

Is anyone else having this issue?

If you changed your username to something new, it recognizes that.  I had my old ETauntonMA that I used on the old IPB software but it did not recognize that.

There is still a bunch of debugging going on to find the causes of the slowdowns.  The database itself is pretty large and cumbersome due to the shear size of the forum.  Also, large topics require a lot of processing to load so we've been locking those as well to how the site responds.  

Your login name no longer exists... you have to use your DISPLAY NAME to sign in.  Previously they were completely separate, now there only one.  If you keep getting signed out, I suggest you delete previously saved passwords & delete site cache files.

15 hours ago, cmasty1978 said:

still have a crazy quote bug out there.  i know it's affecting others because i have seen them doing the same thing i have to...posting the broken post, then deleting it.

I believe it's a known issue with this version of IPB.  I've gotten it too but found out you can delete it.

Archived