Weathernoob335
Hello new board

JC-CT

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, JC-CT said:

Looks spiffy. Any new features?

If you just want to see posts from a specific poster, you can click on that poster and view their activity...and see all of their posts, whereas previously it was limited to the most recent 5 posts.  Nice feature as I'm sometimes most interested in posts from specific posters, but the 5 most recent posts feature was sometimes limiting. It actually has all previous posts stored per user since inception.

3 hours ago, Sundog said:

Will be able to just click the name of a thread and it will take us straight to the last post we read in that thread again? Right now when you click on a thread title it takes you to its first page. 

Click the solid black dot to the left of the threads.  That will also show which threads have been posted in since the last time you checked.

From a user on here posted at DBM, same user name here.

hm8 said:

So I (apparently?) forgot my password and can't log on...but when I go to the password reset page, the whole screen formatting is ****ed and every link/button/anything I click just lead's to "Wow's profile". lol

How do I adjust the appearance?  Each post is taking up nearly half the screen.  I don't see the quote option at all.  someone mentioned going to "Theme" at the bottom of the screen but all I see is the one for IPS and asks for a download.  My profile info is just everywhere.

3 hours ago, klw said:

How do I adjust the appearance?  Each post is taking up nearly half the screen.  I don't see the quote option at all.  someone mentioned going to "Theme" at the bottom of the screen but all I see is the one for IPS and asks for a download.  My profile info is just everywhere.

Much better now.

7 hours ago, eekuasepinniW said:

Sigs should be left disabled.  God awful useless clutter that nobody cares to read once, much less every time you post.

Where do you turn sigs on/off? What about the titles? And are the circles around the avatars permanent? 

The site won't allow me to log in normally.  Doesn't recognize my username.  However, if I hit the button that says 'lost password?', it recognizes my username and sends my email a new password request.  As you can imagine, going through a lost password process every time I come here isn't ideal.  Board is very slow as well.

Archived