Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley part II - second half 2016

xram

7 hours ago, NepaJames8602 said:

Next round of rain has gotten off to one heck of a start once again here. Binghamton NWS has issued a flash flood advisory for us here in the northern Poconos. I've now received 1.30" inches of rain since it started at 3:30 pm this evening and it continues to pour.  A grand total of 6.05" since Monday. 1.5" Monday, 3.25" Thursday night, and now this evenings 1.30".  Went from bone dry 1-2 months, to a week long deluge. Vast majority of models printed out a good 2.0 to 2.5+ here going into early this upcoming week, so we shall see. I hope you guys benefit from this rain as well.

Sweet!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

That was some heavy duty shower that just blew in and out of here.  It absolutely poured for ten minutes.  Hopefully it will scrub some of this humidity out.

Yeah, it blew up here too for a couple minutes, the sun is back out now. Something in the main August thread managed to shut my iPhone down twice today. I have no issues with any other sites just this one since the upgrade. Hopefully they get this thing fine tuned again someday. 

1 minute ago, IrishRob17 said:

Yeah, it blew up here too for a couple minutes, the sun is back out now. Something in the main August thread managed to shut my iPhone down twice today. I have no issues with any other sites just this one since the upgrade. Hopefully they get this thing fine tuned again someday. 

And I thought I had posted this about 45 minutes ago but it didn't actually post for some reason...

Archived