• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
CO2 Had Minimal Effect On Glacial-Interglacial Periods As A Greenhouse Gas?

HailMan06

Always a useful idea to glance at the authors and see how they & their work are situated in the scholarly discourse. Poking around with the ol' googler I see this paper and its interpretations regarding dust & albedo feedbacks have almost exclusively been discussed online at the communities represented by Watts Up With That, Jo Nova's website, and other forums of a more conspiracist inclination (see below).

image.jpeg

image.png

Michael Palmer appears to be a research biochemist with a background in pharmacology. As far as I saw glancing over his CV this is his only paper on climate.

Ralph Ellis is listed as an independent unaffiliated researcher whose previous work focused on exploring esoteric mysteries. His work appears to generate appreciation among a certain subset of, shall we say, Bible history and Atlantis Theory enthusiasts. His interest in paleoclimate seems to be a recent departure from previous scholarly efforts such as Scota, Egyptian Queen of the Scots. See the excerpts from his website attached below.

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I admit I didn't end up reading the paper with an eye towards taking an objective and unbiased view of the authors' evidence, analysis, and conclusions drawn therefrom because I got too distracted & excited by learning about why the Annunaki created humans to mine their gold.

Apparently the Annunaki role in human origins is well recognized by Ralph Ellis' peers. One scholar, writing at theupliftingcrane dot blogspot dot com (see also his startling revelations concerning 9/11) notes:

A growing number of researchers led by Zechariah Sitchin say the Annunaki bred human slaves known in the Hebrew bible as Adamu and in English as Earthlings to mine gold necessary to patch up a hole in Nubira’s ozone layer which was caused by a collision with another planet.

One Anunnaki leader was named Nazi. The alien gods who created “Adam” called their Mesopotamian colony E.DIN. They traveled the world in search of gold, which NASA scientists agree would be the best patch for our own ozone problem. Scientists have discovered mining operations going back as far as 100,000 BC in Africa, South and Central America.

However, this leaves the question -- why, with their advanced technology, would the Annunaki need human slaves?  Michael Tellinger, in the interview with The West Coast Truth posted above, explains that the answer is very simple. Human slaves *were* the technology, the tools used by a powerful but relatively small number of advanced hyper-beings to accomplish a labor-intensive task. Fascinating!

Archived