SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July 2016 Obs

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Avdave said:

Still lots of training back to the west so maybe we can capture some of that. The rain just started here

The leading edge is deteriorating without advancing east.  It did that the other night.  It's over for here.  Another SWS false alarm.  That's about 10 SWSs this season, maybe more.  1 severe storms.  And many ended up producing only light rain.

17 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

The leading edge is deteriorating without advancing east.  It did that the other night.  It's over for here.  Another SWS false alarm.  That's about 10 SWSs this season, maybe more.  1 severe storms.  And many ended up producing only light rain.

Yep, we got 27 rain drops if that. what a tease. Damn atmosphere. Crazy how this stuff works. Guess ill log my .14" today from earlier and call it a day.

18 minutes ago, jburns said:

I got 2.25" of rain last night but the real star was the lightning.  Quite a show.

Was thinking about how you were faring last night in that storm out there. it looked impressive. We got .01" here from that stuff that was out by you.   Hope today we get something more substantial

18 minutes ago, jburns said:

I got 2.25" of rain last night but the real star was the lightning.  Quite a show.

Was thinking about how you were faring last night in that storm out there. it looked impressive. We got .01" here from that stuff that was out by you.   Hope today we get something more substantial

4 hours ago, Avdave said:

Thinking about me isn't enough.  Don't you know that in the event of bad weather you should check on the elderly?  :oldman:

6.27" for July, and sitting at 47.33" for the year, so around 17" above normal so far this year, and only 3" behind our wettest year ever, a few landfalling or rem TC lows could make this the wettest year ever record, which would be something considered last year was the second wettest year ever recorded here. 

Archived