joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tuesday storm threat! (6-7-16)

ineedsnow

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clouds moving in every direction, including straight up. I must be near the boundary. Temp unfortunately dropping, evidence that my goose is cooked. Nice show anyway.

check out the large boeing/airbus departing sw from Logan at the time of the storm. Steep, steep climb and right between the cells.

20160607_135222_zpsc0gkgddw.jpg

not sure though if west is the right move today :lol:

Your in a decent spot to move pretty much any directory.  Westminster is about 20 minutes from 495/2.  You are about 20 minutes from 495/93.

Pepperell and Townsend are about 20-25 minutes from 495/119...that can be slow going, if you get stuck behind someone.  

pretty amazing that your skycam shows a lovely blue sky. you'd never know what was happening like 1 mile to your east.

I thought the same thing.

If it's going to miss I'd rather it be now after nearly 2" Sunday and another wetting this morning.

I thought the same thing.

If it's going to miss I'd rather it be now after nearly 2" Sunday and another wetting this morning.

Brian,  looks to go just north of Northfield.  I seem to be in the path but the towers go up and down and new ones form. 74/57F here.  I can clearly see anvil to my west and a new tower to the south going up so maybe that will hit your house and eek.

Archived