Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer/Early Fall 16 Banter

dmillz25

On 10/16/2016 at 1:25 PM, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

What's everyone thinking for rain chances next weekend? Does the drought win out? I have a big project out east. I'm thinking we stay relatively dry

all depends on the front and the TS off the coast....knowing our luck the TS will be too far east, but close enough to rob the moisture from the front.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bluewave said:

Wild parrots continue to expand there range all along the South Shore. They seem to really like the stretch from Brooklyn

east across the South Shore of Nassau into Suffolk. 

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/13/freeport-parrot-nest/

We had ten of them hanging out in the huge silver maple in my back yard last summer. They are super loud and annoying. I'm glad they left. And forky is right we do not need any more invasives 

4 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

We had ten of them hanging out in the huge silver maple in my back yard last summer. They are super loud and annoying. I'm glad they left. And forky is right we do not need any more invasives 

haven't seen any up here, but guessing it's only a matter of time....where do they nest?

16 hours ago, bluewave said:

Wild parrots continue to expand there range all along the South Shore. They seem to really like the stretch from Brooklyn

east across the South Shore of Nassau into Suffolk. 

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/13/freeport-parrot-nest/

Northern Queens and Southern Bronx also has a huge population with dozens of large nests. They land on my pear tree almost daily.

Boy the Nina thread has become great for a laugh you have the same poster complimenting himself for making a good post under a different screen name. Snowman/Tim wish you would come into the banter thread and answer a few questions. I mean obv you have a decent wealth of weather knowledge based on your posts but it's either quite an elaborate troll job or you are a weather enthusiast who truly hates cold and snow.  You also seem immature as your pms to me and I'm sure others illustrate as wel as you getting annoyed with anyone who questions you. 

10 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

As much as we need the rain out here I need that last batch to move through ASAP. Getting behind on my land scape design projects. It's getting pretty dark here at the moment 

that second batch is trying to turn the corner....close call whether it hits Suffolk points east

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived