joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Summer/Early Fall 16 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that's all she wrote folks, as predicted in my earlier post before the 0z globals whiffed.

Kiss this threat goodbye as well as the rest of the 2016 tropical season.

The Cape Verde train of waves is non-existant this year courtesy of the insanely dry air across the Atlantic.

Winterwarlock scored a coup with this one.

2 hours ago, Hailstorm said:

And that's all she wrote folks, as predicted in my earlier post before the 0z globals whiffed.

Kiss this threat goodbye as well as the rest of the 2016 tropical season.

The Cape Verde train of waves is non-existant this year courtesy of the insanely dry air across the Atlantic.

Winterwarlock scored a coup with this one.

What the hell are you talking about? All the models still have it hitting us in some way. So now we have 3 trolls here I see

52 minutes ago, Pamela said:

It says HailMan has 1967 posts....in 1967 I was 21 years old...I had all of my hair...most of my teeth...and hardly a wrinkle...look at me now...nearly a half century later...haven't changed a bit.

:)

Wow your 5 years older then my dad.... And he's like soooo old!! Just kidding good to see you back now send some interesting weather 

1 hour ago, ForestHillWx said:

I'm hopeful. Most of the trees on my property were Darwined in Sandy; but the roads leading up the hill to my house have some old dead trees near the lines that the crews haven't reached yet.

If the rains hit, I can envision localized flooding, but hopefully the truck gets through it.

Models are showing at most 2 inches of rain for your area. Your truck will be fine.

33 minutes ago, WaPo said:

What's the healthiest hurricane you can think of?

My immediate thought went to Wilma or annular Isabel, both at their respective peak intensities. 

Annualar and a super small 7 Mile diameter eye. Not not not not happening here. If this thing has better conditions we would have been looking more twords a cat 5

Just now, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

Annualar and a super small 7 Mile diameter eye. Not not not not happening here. If this thing has better conditions we would have been looking more twords a cat 5

Lol. Just making banter. There's no way Hermine gets anywhere close to even fat Frances' jumbled stumble into eastern Florida. 

4 minutes ago, Pamela said:

Hi Blue.  I thought of you when those Long Beach terraces toppled the other day. 

Though I still take up semi-permanent residence on the N. Shore, I am very much ubiquitous...here, there, and everywhere.

Hey, even Big D called Pergamos home...

Good to see that you are back. The North Shore won the sea breeze front convection award this summer. Watched plenty of towers go up to my north

while the lawns and vegetation dried our here in SW Suffolk.

Crazy story with those terraces. A smaller scale terrace collapse on the same block of Shore Road in 2013 lead to 5 injuries.

People were really lucky this time. Long Beach has a surplus of old terraces that really need to be inspected to avoid future incidents.

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived