SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June 2016 Obs/Disc

mappy

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 0.5 just NE of Germantown -- not great but better than a shutout!

2.15" so far for June.

Oh, and man is that forecast out seven days looking superb!  No 90s in sight.

There's a lot of heat in the SW building into the plains.  I can't see that not getting drawn up ahead of the mid-week cold front.  I'll bet money that Mon and/or Tue both trend into the 90s.  Forecast is already upper 80s for both days as it is.

There's a lot of heat in the SW building into the plains.  I can't see that not getting drawn up ahead of the mid-week cold front.  I'll bet money that Mon and/or Tue both trend into the 90s.  Forecast is already upper 80s for both days as it is.

And just like that, today's forecast went from 81F to 83F, tomorrow from 83F to 87F, and Monday.... you guessed it, 90F.

There will be spots easily into the mid 90s Monday and/or Tuesday when all is said and done.  The heat has over-performed in almost every instance since fall.

absolutely amazing weather.  finally got some trail biking in this morning up in germantown.  trail wasn't as wet as i expected, though it wasn't bone dry either.  the streams seemed alive and well.

we need some storms though.  this is unacceptable.  when is the next derecho?

Wow the forecast for northern Calvert (big family pool party at parents') went from 79 a couple days ago to 88!  Probably end up 90-92.  That's fine though; the low humidity makes it nice.

NPZ:  you shoulda booked a trip to Phoenix - they have a shot at hitting 120 tomorrow and Monday.

You trying to knock him off or something?????? :frostymelt:   :o

Wow the forecast for northern Calvert (big family pool party at parents') went from 79 a couple days ago to 88!  Probably end up 90-92.  That's fine though; the low humidity makes it nice.

NPZ:  you shoulda booked a trip to Phoenix - they have a shot at hitting 120 tomorrow and Monday.

I'm gonna be in Carefree, AZ on the 28th.

It is a "dry" heat.    :sun:

I agree with you. I think we have a shot at another heat wave Sunday through Tuesday. Not a ton of heat this season IMO, but it has mostly over performed when we've seen it...outside of DCA though. Go figure.

I am certain there will be areas that hit 90F all three days.

You trying to knock him off or something?????? :frostymelt:   :o

I truly don't understand how people can live in that heat.  i don't care how dry it is, I wouldn't last a day in Phoenix.  

Archived