SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June 2016 Obs/Disc

mappy

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we've had a few hot days since the march warm up, but overall, this has been a very tame last few months and seems more like 45/55 warm/cool than the other way around when you put it all together.  let me put it this way, if you like heat and storms, you've been disappointed so far.  

It was so dry yesterday that the wind made the kids cold in the community pool with temps in the mid 80s.  We left after a half hour and saw a humidity reading of 12 percent when we got home  That is dry!

I am rooting hard against that possible cutoff low this weekend -- my parents are hosting a huge family pool party down in Calvert for Sunday.

It was so dry yesterday that the wind made the kids cold in the community pool with temps in the mid 80s.  We left after a half hour and saw a humidity reading of 12 percent when we got home  That is dry!

I am rooting hard against that possible cutoff low this weekend -- my parents are hosting a huge family pool party down in Calvert for Sunday.

Tell the fam that my clan says hello!

I think we'll be OK for the weekend - nice temps too.  I love that there are no 90s any time soon coming up.  But WOW at the Euro...this from the Wakefield discussion:

ECMWF goes for broke and develops a monster low that
lingers off the Mid Atlantic Coast through Sun resulting in gale
to possible storm force winds from New England down to the Outer
Banks!!! Not ready to buy that scenario right now (given how
anomalous that would be for mid June).

Archived