SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June 2016 Obs/Disc

mappy

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DP down to 47. Temperatures aren't falling as fast, but that's normal for us. I can't WAIT to get outside the next two days. Heck, I may even get to work "late".  ^_^

Yes, it is super out there now, have the whole house opened up. This feels a lot better than the 82/74 when I landed at Raleigh late yesterday afternoon. UGH.

LOL at the people around Breck complaining about the 'heat' Saturday and Sunday in low 70's haha. Man it gets harder and harder to leave that area every time I go out there.

I was going to post about wondering how long it would be before somebody found a way to gripe about upper 60's/low 70's and sunny in June but I see it has already happened.

Its just too cold. And breezy. I would much rather be sweating like a pig while hiking.

Its just too cold. And breezy. I would much rather be sweating like a pig while hiking.

Remember a couple of years ago when somebody was complaining that it was too dry on days like this and he had to keep his bottle of water with him wherever he went?

Weird, radar says the 'storm' is right over us, but barely even getting a light drizzle. I guess getting pretty much virga'd in June is good practice for the winter haha

Same on the Balt. City/AA Co line. Could count the drops of rain that hit the windows.

Archived