SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
A June Obs Thread

NWNC2015

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was still 90/73=99 at 6:30 this evening.

Looks like that cluster blew up right over you. I'm going to get skirted with some light run-off from the main show going just to my NW. Unless something else develops over me or to my SW (unlikely), that's probably it for me tonight.

That line coming across Jordan Lake earlier was a beeline for me then turned right more towards Cary and we got not much out of it. Kind of dissapointing as I was set on my porch with some beer and waiting for it for my first "severe" wx here.  At least we got a little rain

That line coming across Jordan Lake earlier was a beeline for me then turned right more towards Cary and we got not much out of it. Kind of dissapointing as I was set on my porch with some beer and waiting for it for my first "severe" wx here.  At least we got a little rain

Sorry you missed out Dave. On the front porch with an Alagash myself here in Moncure. We squeezed a nice .73 out of that one

Sorry you missed out Dave. On the front porch with an Alagash myself here in Moncure. We squeezed a nice .73 out of that one

Not bad at all for you there. There will be many more chances. Ill take whatever ma nature throws at us., I know it can be extremely dry here this time of the year too.

Archived