SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
A June Obs Thread

NWNC2015

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well now, I just had a first here. My Vantage Pro II rain rate per hour went above 10". Definitely qualifies as a frog strangler.

We've moved up toward your area and wife and daughter said it's horrible storm tonight, sophia area. I'm with the boy down here in G-Vegas for football. Hate I missed it.

:lol:  Yes...the portals are real.....very real   :lol:      I usually laugh when someone mentions rain chances too....lol.  I'm about 15 miles(as the crow flies) southwest of CAE.  Stoopid portals   :(

You're doing better than i am. Sitting at zero for the month, and the storms just keep missing me.  :angry:

mby picked up .50  overnight, while CAE had .11   :wub:  ^_^    Not a drop has fallen since then, but I do hear thunder from a nice little cell near St. Matthews.....congrats Calhoun Co   :lol:

Wow, you are blowing me out of the water in the rain dept this month. Had less than a 0.10 last night which my monthly total. I have had 6 or 7 storms miss me literally by less than 10 miles in the past 24 hours. And there is pretty much nothing to the west of me. I feel like i moved to Jonesville.  :axe:  :fulltilt:  :(

This is crazy. We have a storm now covering much of north Union county, and within 1 mile or less from me, but not 1 drop here. It's absolutely going to take a tropical system for this one little area to get a good rain. I look for a drought here over the next year or 2 that will start getting the Southeast USA the same kind of headlines that you hear about in Cal now. Something along the lines of 1986.

This is crazy. We have a storm now covering much of north Union county, and within 1 mile or less from me, but not 1 drop here. It's absolutely going to take a tropical system for this one little area to get a good rain. I look for a drought here over the next year or 2 that will start getting the Southeast USA the same kind of headlines that you hear about in Cal now. Something along the lines of 1986.

You should move to bricks neighborhood.

That's certainly a lot of rain that got to within 1 county of me, only for it to start moving away during the last hour. Not going to get 1 drop here from it. There's certainly no way the scattered stuff back near the mountains will get to this area either. On to the 100 degree heat which we will get for certain. No way that'll miss.

Archived