Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
21st Century Banter Thread

jburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

growing seriously worried but brief update on my winter forecast....really need the weekend system to put down a little ice snow before Christmas so I'm not wrong on front end and I am now thinking dry cold pattern will fizzle to mild rains even hot occasionally heart of winter if southern stream stays active through DJF..still think one storm 6" or more likely north of i40 west of i77 but that will about do it.thanks for reading

2 hours ago, Snowless in Carrollton said:

Has anyone been to a burger joint called Pal's in East TN ? I've heard they have good burgers.

East Tennesseeans swear by Pal's. I eat fast food rarely, but I do love a Pal's burger and fries. Their claim to fame is consistent quality and accuracy, as they were a 2001 recipient of the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award - the first (and, to my knowledge, only) fast food restaurant to receive the honor.

As an added bonus, their restaurants are a trip:

pals-sized_35860.jpg

1 hour ago, NWNC2015 said:

growing seriously worried but brief update on my winter forecast....really need the weekend system to put down a little ice snow before Christmas so I'm not wrong on front end and I am now thinking dry cold pattern will fizzle to mild rains even hot occasionally heart of winter if southern stream stays active through DJF..still think one storm 6" or more likely north of i40 west of i77 but that will about do it.thanks for reading

Enjoy waiting for the weekend system that will go west with all rain for everybody in the forum.

2 hours ago, NWNC2015 said:

i will say this with all the wild fires smoke poop in the air I won't be eating the first snow. would not recommend anywhere in the southern Apps. air might be cleaner down east where Matthew went but u dont have to worry about snow there anyways

13 hours ago, SimeonNC said:

Cook Out is the best fast food chain in the south. Their shakes are just amazing. 

just got back from there tonight first day of december so they had the eggnog milkshake. it was good. wish they stayed open past 2am for euro watchers.

their cheer wine floats however fail in comparison to Sheetz

Don't think we have a Pal's in Chattanooga, never seen one anyways..

Nah, they have yet to locate further south/west than Morristown and Jefferson City.

Friends from college who have since moved elsewhere typically makes Pal's their first stop upon returning to the area. Quite the cult following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Brick Tamland said:

Looks like today might be the last warm day for a while around here. Think I'll go outside to eat lunch. I have a coupon from Snoopy's for a buy one hot dog get one free. 

Taking a light blanket out and hanging around in my hammock at ?App State once I get out of class. little chilly but not too bad. plus a corona will warm me up.

50 minutes ago, GaStorm said:

Has anyone here been to Wicked Weed Brewery? The beer I have had so far is worthy of a trip to the brewery and is another reason to visit Asheville. Our local Mellow Mushroom just tapped the milk and cookies imperial milk stout and I can't wait to try it!

Wicked weed is awesome...

• jburns locked this topic

Archived