Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
21st Century Banter Thread

jburns

17 hours ago, NWNC2015 said:

Try NOAA researcher. I look forward to providing top notch high definition extensive weather summaries this winter on the pattern. I will explain why the long range ghost storms will falter and why there is an elevated risk for at least one 6" or greater storm for areas north of i40 and west of i77. Stay tuned as I will stand out with other great red taggers for years to come.

So you went on a field one of 37 kiosk locations, walked up to a kiosk and it took a picture of you and gave you that cute little pretend ID badge. How cool!

http://sanctuaries.noaa.gov/news/press/2013/pr102413.html

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GaStorm said:

No more 90 degree reading in the 10 day range is damn good to see. I'm not only sick of the heat but the high power bills all summer. 

on the 12Z GFS run after Sept 22 high temps dont even break 75 for most of NC/SC and the north half of Georgia for the rest of the run out to Sept 29, with 60's for highs even on a few of them....its probably to cool but if its even half right summer is over and fall has begun....right on time....

look if i was in Florida i would be raising hell at the nhc and sending some corporate emails out. named way too late, dont issue a name and products now its already overland should have just let the local nws keep their products in place instead of forcing their hand because now u want to call the shots

#ridiculous

1 hour ago, NWNC2015 said:

look if i was in Florida i would be raising hell at the nhc and sending some corporate emails out. named way too late, dont issue a name and products now its already overland should have just let the local nws keep their products in place instead of forcing their hand because now u want to call the shots

#ridiculous

LOL this is dumb....this storm is barely a TS but it is a TS and the NHC is suppose to classify and track tropical cyclones but yeah lets get all mad at them doing their job :rolleyes:

On 9/12/2016 at 1:34 PM, metalicwx366 said:

This hurricane season sucks. Can't get a decent looking fish storm at the peak of hurricane season in the Atlantic. 

Gaston and Hermine were fun to track though.

With a few exceptions, TS Ian's current appearance sums up past 4 Atlantic TC seasons - weak, disheveled and sheared

Tropical storm #Ian has formed in the Atlantic - the latest 1st named storm formation in September since 1995.

• jburns locked this topic

Archived