SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
21st Century Banter Thread

jburns

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a sneak peak exclusive look at my winter forecast for 2016/17 for free! My current thoughts for at least one major winter storm (6" or more) for the areas north or west of the blue line. Less confidence south and east of the line but general thinking is too dry and more miss than hit with the cold and precip sync. Below average snow from Atlanta to Raleigh appears likely. More details to come closer to October.

13532822_1054616984631295_74190757443665

Here is a sneak peak exclusive look at my winter forecast for 2016/17 for free! My current thoughts for at least one major winter storm (6" or more) for the areas north or west of the blue line. Less confidence south and east of the line but general thinking is too dry and more miss than hit with the cold and precip sync. Below average snow from Atlanta to Raleigh appears likely. More details to come closer to October.

You're the most generous person ever.

Yours truly is a licensed Pharmacist...you don't have to call me Doc it's ok. I'll give everyone free wx prescriptions on 500mb patterns come this winter.

Congrats on a big accomplishment, Jon. Well deserved.

It's silly to ever predict above or below normal snow for a city like Atlanta that only averages 2" a winter. 

Yours truly is a licensed Pharmacist...you don't have to call me Doc it's ok. I'll give everyone free wx prescriptions on 500mb patterns come this winter.

they should give us special tags for holding college degrees obviously we had to take math and science courses that we use when reading model output and coming to inteligent conclusions etc

You're the most generous person ever.

Who cares about snow right now? A freaking rain shower would be nice right about now.

Sick and tired of the clouds/rain. I just want 1 day where it is HOT and DRY with full SUNSHINE. Can't keep up with cutting the grass, massive mud-holes, and the woods are tropical like Florida with high standing water.

Someone trade with me?

You know what is often more despised than a complainer?  A braggart.  Just sayin'.

• jburns locked this topic

Archived