SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May Banter

H2O

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heads up gang. There is a flu bug making the rounds and I can attest to the fact that this bug is nasty mf'er.

From what I've seen and heard, most people are out for 7 days, and it takes another 5-7 days to get back to normal energy levels.

First flu that's ever made my skin painful and hypersensitive.

Run away from anyone who sneezes or coughs! Good luck, lol.

And yes, I got the flu vaccine last October. So much for that! :(

Guess I'll go binge watch GOT. I faded away from it after season 2.

I'm done with realtime tv. Binge or bust. Gonna start watching this season once it's down to the last couple episodes. No spoilers!

last night had everyone die except those other people.  Those other people then died.

I'm done with realtime tv. Binge or bust. Gonna start watching this season once it's down to the last couple episodes. No spoilers!

so that thing in that place happened. and then, in another place some more people did this that and the other. and then!! OMG, you will never believe it... HE/SHE DID WHAT?! 

oh man... 

so that thing in that place happened. and then, in another place some more people did this that and the other. and then!! OMG, you will never believe it... HE/SHE DID WHAT?! 

oh man... 

Was that before or after Elvis showed up? :unsure:

Oh, sorry......nevermind.....you never heard that BC.

OMG...it was amazing when Daenerys flew her dragon to the Wall and resurrected Jon Snow with a magical kiss and then killed all the White Walkers!  I won't say anymore, because I don't want to ruin it for you all. 

Heads up gang. There is a flu bug making the rounds and I can attest to the fact that this bug is nasty mf'er.

From what I've seen and heard, most people are out for 7 days, and it takes another 5-7 days to get back to normal energy levels.

First flu that's ever made my skin painful and hypersensitive.

Run away from anyone who sneezes or coughs! Good luck, lol.

And yes, I got the flu vaccine last October. So much for that! :(

Guess I'll go binge watch GOT. I faded away from it after season 2.

Yeah, it's going around at the school I work in. I am washing my hands every five minutes.

Second on the heads up. My son (14) came down with it - he's a strong and healthy kid and this one has laid him low. Showed signs Friday night and is still hammered with it today. Annoying, and starting to cross over into worrying. Weird to see him this sick.

It's the strangest flu I've ever had, and the most miserable. If it means anything the 5th-6th day is the worst. It isn't a normal bug that hits like a truck, then slowly eases up until it's gone. It's a horrid rollercoaster of symptoms getting worse with every passing day.

Clear fluids, Tylenol, sudafed at night, musinix(?) During the day, and hot chicken broth is what I've been doing for the last 6 days.

If you catch it, immediately call your Dr. to get some Tamiflu.

Where have you been? Hope all is well :)

Thanks, man. I've been around, but my daily goings-on got really knocked for a loop after I took a serious pay cut when my contract transitioned a few weeks ago. I've been consumed by a job search that I wasn't expecting to be so frantic, but it looks like that may be mercifully coming to an end!

Glad to be back a reading a bit, and I hope to start posting a bit more as this gloomy crap goes away!

I manage to avoid the flu each year, but whatever headcold is going around right now nailed be good.

I feel like I've been on the edge of bad allergies or a head cold for a week now. Hope you feel better!

OMG...it was amazing when Daenerys flew her dragon to the Wall and resurrected Jon Snow with a magical kiss and then killed all the White Walkers!  I won't say anymore, because I don't want to ruin it for you all. 

You missed the part when she was topless.

Archived