• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2016 Banter

jburns

Waters are capable I've seen runs make it a hurricane but in that scenario it likely brushes or goes north-east away from Myrtle. The weaker is it the better chance it goes inland SC. Biggest threat I think is rip currents will kill many on the east coast with big holiday weekend. I'm considering a chase but waiting till Friday to make the call. I have a friend in Sanford wanting to go...if I pick him up will likely go to the OBX instead.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonnie has a real chance to be a big mean b**ch with it being an election year. It's been rare not see a storm not get retired during an election year. May not be Bonnie but we will likely see one big get retired this season.

Remember 2016...

Sandy 2012

Ike, Gustav 2008

Charley, Frances, Ivan 2004

Keith 2000

Cesar, Fran, and Hortense 1996

Andrew 1992

Gilbert and Joan 1988

I'm not sold on a weak system. Waters around the Bahamas are 2 degrees above normal and this will be over the Gulf Stream upon approach. Could easily get the name Bonnie despite most models saying no.

Shear is gonna be a issue, still there is always a chance if it stays small it could do it but it its a broad area like modeled then its hard to see it even getting TD much less TS.....

LOL --  from her FB page...

HOLY COW!!

Brickbats to me! I have been talking about the possibility of a tropical low forming in the Bahamas or SE US coast, and I've been calling it's potential name "Alex".

NO NO NO NO NO!!! <<slapping self on head>>

This storm would be named "Bonnie"! You may remember Hurricane Alex formed very early this year, on January 14th. A super smart viewer with an excellent memory reminded me of that (thank you, Jay!).

random poster: "Emily, what's a brickbat?"

Who removed bad ass Bonnie titles its black biker week in myrtle beach it seemed fitting to me

Not a joke just political correctness from the establishment again on here overreaching on my thread titles

How does the title "bad ass Bonnie" seem fitting for "black bike week"?

Archived