Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE fall general OBS and Discussion thread

The Iceman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, JTA66 said:

I'm starting to wonder if some spots can sneak in a 90 on Wed. Current forecast is for upper 80's. Given how dry it is and the tendency for heat to over perform, I wouldn't be shocked to see PHL eek out a 90.

Record heat possible now Wednesday 92F for Philly. It's an out of control heat coaster.

On 9/11/2016 at 10:48 AM, RedSky said:

This big "cool down" is still above normal temps. Euro weeklies indicate warm dry same pattern locked in for 45 days, boring nothing ever happens weather through Halloween it's terrible.

Don't worry my Dad is going to try to put a roof on! Watch that warm and dry get converted to 10 weekends of noreasters!! Although the last time my Dad tried to put a roof on (Fall of 2006) it got so dry our well dried out and we had to postpone construction plans in favor of calling in the well drillers.... 

89.8F/60DP. 90 looking like a safe bet imby today, at least the DP is in check.

Those who forecasted endless summer this year are looking good if that heat signal for late next week is correct. This is starting to remind me of 2007 -- I think I ran the AC in Oct a couple of times that year. :(

Archived