SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE fall general OBS and Discussion thread

The Iceman

5 minutes ago, snowwors2 said:

just over 3" today and a 40mph gust...

awesome day for sure!!!!!

For sure. Received 0.54" so far from this evening's round, with the 1.15" from this morning = 1.69" for the day. That line to the north was pretty awesome to look at from here, got some nice outflow winds that cooled things off pretty good before the rain slid in from the WNW. High today was 93F here, 73F now.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Awesome sight! Great pic, thanks for posting it!

Thanks!  Can't help but post a weather photo here.  About the only place I can share it where people can appreciate what's actually going on in the image.  Most people see it and say, "ooo, scary clouds."  haha  

16 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

My wife (yes we are now married :-)) called me, she was just rescued by the fire dept. on 291 in Delco on her way home from work....yikes! She said the water came up fast, almost to her windows.

Hope she's okay, Kamu!

At the office in Horsham right now -- just some thunder and rain here, nothing too serious (yet).

4 hours ago, JTA66 said:

Hope she's okay, Kamu!

At the office in Horsham right now -- just some thunder and rain here, nothing too serious (yet).

4 hours ago, BBasile said:

Wow.  Glad she's OK.  

Yes, she is, thanks! Her car we're not so sure about. She was pretty wet, but all's well that ends well.  As she said, she's got another story to tell, lol.

1 minute ago, RedSky said:

Still stuff to come? There better be I got .15" on the day. GFS and NAM runs have been drenching the region I am shocked at the poor radar presentation presently. Have to cut expected totals in half due to the last 6 hours poor performance.

I had the same thought, but it is supposed to fill in later on. We shall see.

Archived