Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Possible April Snowstorm (4/9) & Observations

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Struggling to accumulate to any more than an inch or so in the suburbs west of Philly, despite moderate to heavy snow, according to reports from there (Chester, western Montgomery/Bucks and west of there).  Tough to accumulate during the day with temps a couple of degrees above freezing, even with moderate snow.  While it's possible some of the heavier bands move through the Central/North Jersey/NYC Metro area, as per the Mt. Holly/Upton discussions, that's not the way to bet.  I'd be happy to just see some mood flakes.  

Struggling to accumulate to any more than an inch or so in the suburbs west of Philly, despite moderate to heavy snow, according to reports from there (Chester, western Montgomery/Bucks and west of there).  Tough to accumulate during the day with temps a couple of degrees above freezing, even with moderate snow.  While it's possible some of the heavier bands move through the Central/North Jersey/NYC Metro area, as per the Mt. Holly/Upton discussions, that's not the way to bet.  I'd be happy to just see some mood flakes.  

Yeah unless its snowing moderately 6 to 8 hours from now I don't see how we can anything other some slush

This system isn't dynamic enough to funnel down that near record cold air we have aloft. Too bad we couldn't get something a bit more organized. This winter managed to produce another missed opportunity even in April despite favorable conditions for something potentially significant. :lol:

Archived