Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 3, 2016 Snowblitz Observations

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything covered-roads, trees, cars everything. Is pouring snow. Oh and Thundering now too!! This may over perform!

There will be blizzard conditions if any type of wind a company's this heavy snow.

The changeover was complete in like 5-8 minutes-from pouring rain to heavy snow just like that.

Heavy snow and 36, but heavy enough to stick easily. Tolland must be getting smoked.

I should add I just woke up - not much wind yet and temp is down 4 degrees in 30 minutes. Some of the heaviest and fattest snow I've ever seen! No thunder yet... But I like the obs to my west

Got three hours of fitful sleep and glad I set the alarm early. Radar is looking better by the minute. Actually kind of reminds me of ML Magic '15 in reverse. Looking at a long loop on COD, you see last night's line go through to the south, wash out along the Ct shore and then start to whip back north as the storm approaches, whereas in '15 it whipped north through Boston before pausing in Maine and then heading back south as the storm matured. Anyway, very cool. Time to put the coffee on.

Archived