• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2016 discussion/obs

WeatherFeen2000

Oh yeah, the further east the better. I think you will definitely see some snow showers. Hoping I get a quick changeover, even if it's only brief.

I'm as high up as I can get on campus 23 stories up and it's still all rain despite a true elevation of about 350'. So even these decent rates aren't doing it

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upton

A COMPLEX DEEPENING TROUGH WILL AFFECT THE EASTERN UNITED STATES THROUGH THE ENTIRE MEDIUM RANGE PERIOD/DAYS 3 - 7/THURSDAY THROUGH MONDAY...WITH MULTIPLE SHORTWAVES INFLUENCING THE WEATHER PATTERN RATHER THAN ONE DOMINATING AN INTENSIFYING PHASED SYSTEM AS SOME EARLIER SOLUTIONS SUGGESTED.

Heaviest snow I've seen since Feb '14 - effortlessly piling up on the treated state road in front of my house. Pretty incredible considering the time of day/year.

But wait!!! How can that be? We have the equivalent of an August sun! There's no way snow can accumulate during the day on the roads in April :whistle: 

Anyway, so close to producing for immediate area. North of I-84 and east of I-91 was where to be for this one. Your area did really well (finally) and a lot of areas in SNE picked up over 6in! Incredible for April.  

But wait!!! How can that be? We have the equivalent of an August sun! There's no way snow can accumulate during the day on the roads in April :whistle:

Anyway, so close to producing for immediate area. North of I-84 and east of I-91 was where to be for this one. Your area did really well (finally) and a lot of areas in SNE picked up over 6in! Incredible for April.

Just incredible! Arctic tundra out there right now! On a side note, heavy rates means it accumulates

Archived