SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 2016 General Discussion

IWXwx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been getting a little light snow from that lake plume. I know the weather is very changeable at this time of year but hard to remember the last time something like the past few days has occurred...cold with snow squalls on Saturday, temps near 70 yesterday and back to cold with snow today.

Solid -SN here now. Enough of it falling it's sticking to the mulch in the yard and blowing around on the roads.

Saukville alerted me to lake effect this afternoon.  I had 43F and quite a bit of afternoon sun over here, although we did have flurries earlier in the day.   Better get that south wind tonite or temps are going to nosedive fast.  Dews are low. 

Saukville alerted me to lake effect this afternoon.  I had 43F and quite a bit of afternoon sun over here, although we did have flurries earlier in the day.   Better get that south wind tonite or temps are going to nosedive fast.  Dews are low. 

Had a couple peaks of sun towards sunset, but that was it today. Daytime high of 33°.

Maybe tomorrow it can reach 40°.

Caught some brief K-H clouds in Columbus this morning. First time I've seen em in person, so it was pretty neat. Definitely a bright spot in the day long stratus deck. Still, definitely hoping the cold is more transient...

44hSJ5Q.jpg

Archived