joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao cold to start April. Now that's hilarious. All we need is snow and it'll be the perfect April fools joke

It would match the pattern of this winter with the first below zero reading in NYC since 1994 happening during the

second warmest winter on record. You can add the heaviest daily snowfall in NYC history to the list. So extreme

500 mb blocks can do some wild stuff with cold and snow in an otherwise sea of warm pattern. Even the

extended cold last winter occurred while the Northern Hemisphere was at record warm levels.

All we needed was an extreme 500 mb blocking pattern to focus all the NH cold into a tiny

section of Eastern NOAM where we were.

It would match the pattern of this winter with the first below zero reading in NYC since 1994 happening during the

second warmest winter on record. You can add the heaviest daily snowfall in NYC history to the list. So extreme

500 mb blocks can do some wild stuff with cold and snow in an otherwise sea of warm pattern. Even the

extended cold last winter occurred while the Northern Hemisphere was at record warm levels.

All we needed was an extreme 500 mb blocking pattern to focus all the NH cold into a tiny

section of Eastern NOAM where we were.

i was going to say this reminds me of the feb cold snap

Guest Pamela

Off the weather topic, but I was just in McDonalds, a mom and her 2 little kids (maybe 5 or so) are sitting down eating and at the table next to them are 3 foul mouthed high school guys using the f-word, over and over for all to hear. I had to walk over to them and ask them to stop. Just amazing how little respect, courtesy and common sense the young crowd in this country has nowadays....

The effectiveness of profanity is inversely proportional to the frequency with which it is invoked...if it is utilized sparingly and at the proper time...it can prove hugely useful and effective when trying to convey a sentiment.  However when every other word that proceeds from ones lips is an expletive...the obscenities are stripped of all their verbally punitive value...and the opinions of the source will be afforded little weight...

Guest Pamela

ROTFL

Excellent

What's wrong with a safe space?  I annexed Andromeda for myself...and agreed to let the Opposition keep the remaining territory....

Off the weather topic, but I was just in McDonalds, a mom and her 2 little kids (maybe 5 or so) are sitting down eating and at the table next to them are 3 foul mouthed high school guys using the f-word, over and over for all to hear. I had to walk over to them and ask them to stop. Just amazing how little respect, courtesy and common sense the young crowd in this country has nowadays....

yeah, because teenagers have never cursed in public before...

LOL!!!! Oh man.. Did they tell you to F-off? Question did she care? Or was it just you, mister morality?

Guest Pamela

LOL!!!! Oh man.. Did they tell you to F-off? Question did she care? Or was it just you, mister morality?

I suppose The Waldorf's request to have you banned from the premises in perpetuity will have to be granted; what with this prima facie evidence now before us...

Guest Pamela

What territory is there outside of Andromeda? Wouldn't the closest territory be in the next closest Galaxy? The Opposition does not appear to be of sound mind.

Given the expanding universe theory...more & more each day. In retrospect, it appears I got the short end of the stick...renegotiations may be in order.

Guest Pamela

Sorry millenial you can't claim the banter board as a safe spacr

I usually self identify as an ethereal...

Mr Morality? Expecting someone not to use foul language in a public place with little children around? Lol And yea she cared but was too intimidated to say anything and no they didn't tell me to f-off. They realized they are idiots when I said something

Archived