Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2016 Spring/Summer Banter, Complaint, Whining Thread

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a bit above 3" except all of mine came in about 2 hours spread over 2 days :lmao:

Yep,

That's in addition to the 0.5" to 1"+ the east side of Detroit and the immediate NE suburbs saw with the pop-up t'storms on Wednesday. And of course that doesn't include additional rainfall from the line of t'storms expected this afternoon.

Our drought has effectively ended (the grass hasn't been this lush and green since April), and if anything, we should have a slight precipitation surplus now. 

Nobody has yet to take the 1-2 week dry stretch bait.. lol impressive.   My local area missed out on most of this weeks potential so it wouldn't shock me to see another disappointing outcome when things juice back up next week.

No need to take that bait, it is going to be wrong, and if by chance it isn't wrong it will be because we end up in the heat ridge that I have been expecting this month.

Everything is dead here, don't remember the last time I've seen rain. Just the way I like my summers.

Ditto.

Well I'm in the ultimate screw-hole yet again this evening unless more storms form behind this light rain shield. Just a few rumbles of thunder and 1 flash of lightning  :lol: . 30 minutes to my east there was a tiny powerful cell that popped (which is something you want around here to get anything good) which dropped ping-pong sized hail and had lightning...real lightning that shows up on maps that is. I've only seen hail that size once in my life. Then down south you have that cluster of strong storms near Grand Bend. Where I'm at? NOTHING. I need to post the radar image, its hilarious.

Nothing beats the laundromat up by our cabin near Mio. The "sit-n-spin laundromat"....

Haha! I think the owner had a completely different idea when the name was thought up... I think this one's been mentioned here before, but for everyone who hasn't seen:

The "Gay Bar"in Gay, MI. Located in the Eastern portion of Keweenaw copper country.

Haha! I think the owner had a completely different idea when the name was thought up... I think this one's been mentioned here before, but for everyone who hasn't seen:

The "Gay Bar"in Gay, MI. Located in the Eastern portion of Keweenaw copper country.

I hang out at the Gay Bar at least once a winter.

Archived