Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Early/Mid December 2016

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, canderson said:

I'm a broken record.

Sunday was the 35th day of the season MDT has hit 90, should hit it today, tomorrow and maybe Wednesday before a seasonal cool down. Next Tuesday we ramp way back up into the 90s again, it looks like.

do you feel like you're at your parents house?

After an incredibly long hiatus stemming from many things, especially my mental health, I am doing much better now and want to return to posting more. I have missed some pretty good weather events in recent months and hope to resume tracking with the crew in here. First things first, this heat stinks. Come on Fall!!

1 hour ago, MillvilleWx said:

After an incredibly long hiatus stemming from many things, especially my mental health, I am doing much better now and want to return to posting more. I have missed some pretty good weather events in recent months and hope to resume tracking with the crew in here. First things first, this heat stinks. Come on Fall!!

Woah, hope things are OK for you man.

And read the last two pages, it's just me hating the summer.

17 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

:drunk:cheers, welcome back. 

December 24, 2015 i mowed my grass :o, maybe this year i can move our annual Christmas day family party outside and have picnic :blink:

Photo attached is Christmas eve night at my sisters, i dressed to go swimming.

xmas.JPG

2 hours ago, sauss06 said:

:drunk:cheers, welcome back. 

December 24, 2015 i mowed my grass :o, maybe this year i can move our annual Christmas day family party outside and have picnic :blink:

Photo attached is Christmas eve night at my sisters, i dressed to go swimming.

19 hours ago, canderson said:

Woah, hope things are OK for you man.

And read the last two pages, it's just me hating the summer.

Thanks guys!! I'm feeling much better Canderson but depression is one hell of a b*tch. I got everything in order late this spring and this summer, so I am good to go, but will have to watch the rest of my life. Getting into a great relationship has helped as well. She's been a breath of fresh air. Speaking of air, really liking the post frontal temps for the end of the week with some chilly nights possible further inland. Would be an awesome experience up toward the Grand Canyon of PA end of the week. And the hope is to not have to mow the grass this Christmas Sauss lol

21 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

Welcome back.....!!

Im largely lurking....and tired of listening to the same music....

over

and over

and over..........

Nut

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

Welcome back.....!!

Im largely lurking....and tired of listening to the same music....

over

and over

and over..........

Nut

Thanks snownut!! It feels good to be back and posting. Waiting for cool days and chilly nights to get things going for what could be an interesting winter :)

48 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Thanks guys!! I'm feeling much better Canderson but depression is one hell of a b*tch. I got everything in order late this spring and this summer, so I am good to go, but will have to watch the rest of my life. Getting into a great relationship has helped as well. She's been a breath of fresh air. Speaking of air, really liking the post frontal temps for the end of the week with some chilly nights possible further inland. Would be an awesome experience up toward the Grand Canyon of PA end of the week. And the hope is to not have to mow the grass this Christmas Sauss lol

will let you know how that works out.  Headed to cabin w/ my brother and his fam for the holiday weekend. Gaines to be exact.  I hope to be sitting on the porch in my sweatshirt and jeans for once.  been a long wait.

Nut

10 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

Been down that road man and it sucks. If ya ever need to talk about anything hit me up. There's no magically ticket for it just working and fighting through every day and finding the stuff that makes it a touch better :)

18 hours ago, pasnownut said:

will let you know how that works out.  Headed to cabin w/ my brother and his fam for the holiday weekend. Gaines to be exact.  I hope to be sitting on the porch in my sweatshirt and jeans for once.  been a long wait.

Nut

no mention of cold beer, cheap cigars and a roaring camp fur

41 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

no mention of cold beer, cheap cigars and a roaring camp fur

that needs mention??

I though it was a given (not a fan of cigars though - but hey smoke em if ya got em).  I can do a backwoods berry on occasion...but i'm told they dont count as cigars :).

Have a great holiday all, and Millville....we gotchu bro!!

59 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

that needs mention??

I though it was a given (not a fan of cigars though - but hey smoke em if ya got em).  I can do a backwoods berry on occasion...but i'm told they dont count as cigars :).

Have a great holiday all, and Millville....we gotchu bro!!

Oh no, you don't need to mention those, but it would have just made everyone more envious :drunk::pimp:

Thats what i puff on :) 

Thanks again everyone. I do feel much better and now 90% of the time, I feel great. Still have my moments as other have said there's no magic cure, but I am in much better spirits nowadays :)  

As for the weather, anyone get a gander at the latest GFS and NAM haha. God I hope the Euro doesn't go down that route. 

On 8/30/2016 at 10:43 AM, sauss06 said:

it was pretty warm not sure of exact temp.

On 8/30/2016 at 11:15 AM, canderson said:

I looked it up, Christmas Eve was 70. Christmas was cooler, high of 59.

Both days (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were 69 here. The overnight low 24th to 25th was 59.

On 8/30/2016 at 10:08 AM, sauss06 said:

December 24, 2015 i mowed my grass :o,

I mowed mine on Christmas Eve also. I did it at warp speed though. I didn't wnat any of my neighbors to think I was crazy...lol

18 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Both days (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were 69 here. The overnight low 24th to 25th was 59.

I mowed mine on Christmas Eve also. I did it at warp speed though. I didn't wnat any of my neighbors to think I was crazy...lol

i can recall seeing a few neighbors out mowing prior to Christmas.  was not happy to hear that sound.........in December.

Nut

Archived