High temp records for next Wed/Thu

CON 67 (2000) / 72 (1878)

BOS 72 (2000) / 71 (1878)

BDL 72 (2000) / 70 (2006)

PVD 66 (2002) / 69 (1977)

ORH 74 (2000) / 65 (2006)

PWM 55 (2012) / 62 (1878)

BTV 66 (2002) / 63 (2002)

I'm guessing if the other sites went back to 1878 they'd have their record on that date too.

this is nuts. to think I could be cutting lawn by end of the month is ridiculous. This is going to be one long azz spring/summer.

Just to put the finishing touches on this disaster, maybe the NAO finally flips, but in April for an endless run of cutoff lows and backdoors, NNE spring at its worst.

Just to put the finishing touches on this disaster, maybe the NAO finally flips, but in April for an endless run of cutoff lows and backdoors, NNE spring at its worst.

Oh I have no doubt LOL 40s and rain/wind when in January it would have been a double digit snow.

We can only hope a 2008 summer will happen (which is likely won't). Otherwise, not a fan. 

I enjoy it more now since I've been gardening. Before that I was right there with you. I'd have rather flirted with frost and record low mins than pulling off a week of 90/70. I can still do without the HHH, but if it's sun and 75-80F with some occasional +TSRA I'm there.

I enjoy it more now since I've been gardening. Before that I was right there with you. I'd have rather flirted with frost and record low mins than pulling off a week of 90/70. I can still do without the HHH, but if it's sun and 75-80F with some occasional +TSRA I'm there.

It's about comfort. If I was poolside or beachside..or up in the mtns...I'm all in. But unfortunately, I am not rich so I live the life of most others. Nothing worse than heat and dews for outdoor work, or hanging inside in a sauna-like environment. I used to enjoy it, but it sucks now. Rain is too infrequent so if I don't water..everything dies. Summer is simply annoying. 

Archived