Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Mid week Morch

Damage In Tolland

Mixed sentiments on that debate... 

I one regard, I agree that those who tend to resist the reality of warmth (in general), tend to be a bit knee jerk ready to pounce on the first indication for an off-set. That sort of neurosis borne pettiness gets a bit annoying...eyes-rolling

In the other regard, there is DEFINITELY truth in the idea of springs sucking in New England! BD's are certainly part of the equation. 

In any case, the warm up between late D4 and D7 is certainly higher confidence than anything after that.

you're the only regular sne poster who dares to admit that the euro has an amped bias over SE canada

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most all of these should be broken on Wednesday and with the slower fropa Thursday night now..possibly Thurs as well.

ORH may be tough to hit 74..but the other 3 probably break it Wed. BDL/BOS may smash them with 77-80

RECORD HIGH TEMPS FOR WEDNESDAY 3/9...

BOS 72/2000
BDL 72/2000
PVD 66/2002
ORH 74/2000

RECORD HIGH TEMPS FOR THURSDAY 3/10...

BOS 71/1878
BDL 70/2006
PVD 69/1977
ORH 65/2006

Euro has 8C over CT 18z Wed...probably looking atlow-mid 70s at BDL with that. There's quite a bounce in 850Ts between 18-00z though so it could be a later day high temp (at least for March standards). 850s were quite a bit warmer with the 2000 torch so I'm not sure about smashing records. ORH won't have a prayer Wednesday.

Archived