ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
March Banter Thread

NinjaWarrior2

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may sound weird but think we just felt a small earthquake. There was a rumble the foot shift slightly and then all the windows made a pop sound. Lived in LA for a couple of years so I know what they are like. Will have to wait and see.

Nothing showing on USGS or seismographs. I was outside around this time and didn't feel anything down here. 

Friend of one of my neighbors is selling a house in the Great Cacapon, WV area. Snow lovers might want to consider this!

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3553-Rockford-Road-Great-Cacapon-WV-25411/2099344775_zpid/

There's the listing - our family is not jumping on this ;) but I know some of you folks might want to get farther away from the fall line or at least have another place. 

Does the grill come with the house?  :unsure:

No man is an island,

Entire of itself.

Each is a piece of the continent,

A part of the main.

If a clod be washed away by the sea,

Europe is the less.

As well as if a promontory were.

As well as if a manor of thine own

Or of thine friend's were.

Each man's death diminishes me,

For I am involved in mankind.

Therefore, send not to know

For whom the bell tolls,

It tolls for thee.

The hope for unaffiliated gymnastics fans is that Cal ends up top-3 at PAC-12's on Saturday. They have their highest ranking at this point ever in program history (#11), and have probably the most dynamic floor set anywhere in Zoe Draghi, who has the 13th highest RQS score. A top-3 finish at PAC-12's will help them drop their low score in the RQS and spring them forward towards the quest to Nationals. 

The hope for unaffiliated gymnastics fans is that Cal ends up top-3 at PAC-12's on Saturday. They have their highest ranking at this point ever in program history (#11), and have probably the most dynamic floor set anywhere in Zoe Draghi, who has the 13th highest RQS score. A top-3 finish at PAC-12's will help them drop their low score in the RQS and spring them forward towards the quest to Nationals.

Um.... ok?

Archived