ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
March Banter Thread

NinjaWarrior2

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it should be 100% legal across the board for any use. Personally, I was never into it much and as I got older it wasn't something I wanted to do. I've held several professional licenses and had to get cleared for government contracting 15 years ago so getting in trouble with the law wasn't an option.

Even if it was 100% legal I doubt I would smoke it. But I certainly don't look down on a single person who does at any age for any reason. It's a natural plant that has been used for 1000's of years. If there was any real risk of using it it would have shown up long ago. Instead we get blasted with misinformation, half truths, and flat out lies about it because our country is pretty dumb about some things. It's blatantly clear there are a plethora of medical benefits associated with the plant. But like I said, we're pretty dumb about things. Especially those that can be fun...or threaten drug company profits.

I like natural stuff in general. I love valerian root when I get stressed out and also love rhodiola rosea and ashwaghsnda root for focus and clarity when I need it. Another great one is theanine (chemical found in green tea) with my morning cup of coffee during the week.

Basically I'm a huge believer in natural vs chemical.

makes sense and pretty solid perspective.

I had a 22 year gap in use and I didn't miss it, at all, based on the experiences as a youngster.

after running into some rough patches with health stuff, tried medical grade more so as a last resort. amazing impacts both physical and mental for a wide range of issues. only regret is not rediscovering it sooner.

as you said any reason for use is fine and it will be more broadly kosher in the near future. I'd encourage anyone to give it a try for whatever purpose, but especially for those struggling with difficult or constant body and mind health issues

We may need a one night reprieve on the no politics talk here. Is rr writing material for this? FOLs.

I'm out in LA so I didn't get to see it. I heard it is quite the hoot though. Glad to see me and Donald have one thing in common. We both love Howard Stern.

haven't paid any attention to LR stuff -- any other measurable snow events on the horizon (other than this weekend)? Trying to figure out when I need to start pulling together data for our annual snow map :)

Maybe a little Sat night.  Off and on the models have looked OK for that one.

Archived