• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
jaxjagman

Don't see much of any rain for us  the next week in the Middle to East Valley,the west might not do that bad.Bermuda high with even HP into the eastern parts of the Valley that looks to settle in for days,there's not going to anything to kick it out fast.If this were the mid summer months we'd maybe looking at triple digits in some parts for highs.Maybe some diurnal stuff who ever gets lucky enough.Should be some changes though so far into the next part of the following week,lower heights anyways

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drought continues for some parts of the Valley,mainly central to east.Still looks like we should get a couple systems next week with lower heights that should give us some temp relief.After that looking at east Asia long range and looking at the weeklies tonight it looks rather bleak for us after this,we could be possibly looking at the same ole pattern (wash.rinse,repeat) with the Bermuda high and a high somewhere into the Carolina's into east Tn mid month

post-3027-0-73654700-1464318146_thumb.pn

Watching this time frame.If we don't get any substantial moisture coming up we could very well see what the last weeklies on Thursday's run is showing a 596dm ridge that  would circumference the whole Valley towards the mid month around the 16-17th

post-3027-0-79426100-1464574424_thumb.pn

Thankfully the short-wave ridge this week is dirty. Finally got some rain for my yard, with more on the way this weekend. Next week looks to be fairly dry including a possibly dry FROPA try Wednesday. In summer that just means light downslope winds and hot, especially 1-2 days after when wind is light northeast (Thu/Fri). I am having trouble seeing long-term rain relief; so, I hope we can get a couple soakers this weekend.

Archived