Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The Last Hurrah for Winter? Late Winter/Early Spring Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the 17z MAM showing?

MAM 12z is coastal hugger but shows lots of snow for us. Blizzard all around.

Edit: My couple of buddies and I are working on the graphics too which show a snow map, h5, and wind correlation. That will be done by June though.

Edit 2: ukmet looks like a bomb! This is what we need and this is what MAM is showing too

Now that this thing at least appears safely delayed, I am beyond pumped. If we are lucky enough to be under a WSW Sunday morning I'll be all adrenaline and finish the race in like an hour.

There seems to be strong consensus that Sunday morning will be cold and very wet. Of course it could change, and I hope it does, but I have to start preparing. Having trained for the race, it will be a very bitter pill to have that come on the heels of a warm and dry stretch.

Also, my wife will give me hell and tell me I shouldn't run it.

No way man only one solution, ots. The models showing the storm today are wrong.

Your snowman impersonation sucks.

No no no he's channeling my don't want more snow vibe that I've been trying to put out.  I'm starting an independent sales rep gig and supposed to get out on the road on Monday and can't do it if it's stormin' so lets hear it - No more snow no more snow  :ee:  :poster_oops:

It ain't easy staying awake for the 00z Euro after the clock change. ( although that solution was worth it). Thankfully just about all of the winter we are turned back an hour. I assume that's why we change the clocks back in the fall? :) 

It ain't easy staying awake for the 00z Euro after the clock change. ( although that solution was worth it). Thankfully just about all of the winter we are turned back an hour. I assume that's why we change the clocks back in the fall? :)

Was thinking same thing earlier.

Archived