• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Late Feb/March Med/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

I'm glad we are getting some cold stuff right now. I'm not done in the yard so slowing the explosion of green is good. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we get some wet flakes in the air over the next week or so. I hope April ends up like other aprils following strong ninos with generally normal to below normal temps in the east. 

Looking like you may get your wish, at least for the first half of April. My concern at this point is not so much the cold but the rain. All the rain last spring did a number on my garden and looking at the long term looks as if this spring may be very wet as well.. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad we are getting some cold stuff right now. I'm not done in the yard so slowing the explosion of green is good. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we get some wet flakes in the air over the next week or so. I hope April ends up like other aprils following strong ninos with generally normal to below normal temps in the east. 

I'd rather have normal to above in April.  Normal for May.  Below to well below for J,J,A.

I'd rather have normal to above in April.  Normal for May.  Below to well below for J,J,A.

low 60's is my favorite high temperature for outdoor stuff. The only month that provides a lot of that is April. My perfect world would be low 60's from April-October and then blizzards and icebergs from Nov-March. lol

+100

I'd like a -12F July to offset the +12F Dec.  Seems only fair.

low 60's is my favorite high temperature for outdoor stuff. The only month that provides a lot of that is April. My perfect world would be low 60's from April-October and then blizzards and icebergs from Nov-March. lol

I'm a 75 kind of guy.  Blue skies, sun, and 75 is as close to perfection as you can get in the weather world IMO.

+100

I'd like a -12F July to offset the +12F Dec.  Seems only fair.

Yep, all in with these.....well, maybe not WWL's above for April.

Archived