SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 15-16 President's Day Massacre Obs

CT Valley Snowman

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MD's inbound overnight. Spring has begun Deep South style...

OT

Went to the Dr. and this weenie is very sick. Overwhelmed by diagnosis. I finally have a cause to my physical ailment  My reaction in the forum has been over-the-top an overreaction and to that I apologize.  

As is the saying "It is what it is."

MD's inbound overnight. Spring has begun Deep South style...

OT

Went to the Dr. and this weenie is very sick. Overwhelmed by diagnosis. I finally have a cause to my physical ailment My reaction in the forum has been over-the-top an overreaction and to that I apologize.

As is the saying "It is what it is."

We haven't had any personal interaction Don, but I hope whatever malady you have been diagnosed with can be fought and staved off. Good luck with your fight.

They aren't really any better. It may look more impressive, but you get better ratios with the pure crystals rather than the wet aggregates.

I'm sure you know what I meant, I get the better ratio bit, but when it's just a couple inches like tonight that going to be compacted/melted away in a few hours. Kinda doesn't really matter either way.

Mostly sleet now, didn't take long to get from nashua to here

23.3/22

Very rare icing ongoing now, glazing over the 2" of snow/sleet...

If you carefully pick up a handful of snow it's pretty easy to see how much ice has accumulated on top. Last I check we had about a quarter inch of sleet. Prob more now and might be more ZR at this point. Another round about to move in about half hour. 

I'm sure you know what I meant, I get the better ratio bit, but when it's just a couple inches like tonight that going to be compacted/melted away in a few hours. Kinda doesn't really matter either way.

Mostly sleet now, didn't take long to get from nashua to here

Yeah...mixing here now too after 2.6" new and 0.27" w.e.

So the mid Atlantic (way further south then me) did better then the vast majority of New England again. Very strange winter. We had about 2.5" about 3 miles north west of Central Park at Columbia u. And then some insane ice. The one thing that's different about this storm. (My house right by the beach had 2" but no ice which is normal.) Is that further north didn't do any better snow wise despite a low track that would normally mean so. Im praying for snow in Vermont at this point

Archived