Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 15-16 President's Day Massacre Obs

CT Valley Snowman

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is your time to shine. Simsbury too in CT.

Your area and theirs will just rot at 31-32 most of the day tomorrow,,while it's 50 in the hills by 9:00AM with screaming winds and debris flying thru the air.

By noon no sign of deep snowpack except steaming piles of dung blowing in the high dews and winds

Yup. all the dog crap that people neglect to clean up once the snow falls.  Tons upon tons of it in public green spaces and private yards. Awful, dreaded hours are upon us ALL.

I could almost see this flipping to pellets and rain at 31.9 and then pellets and rain at 32.1, having never accreted in a lot of locations.  

I think people will be equally appalled as they are shocked by how much this turns around. We'll see... 

Pressures rise shortly after the warm frontal passage in a tight gradient.  I fully expect to hear turbines roaring over head during that 3-6 hours tomorrow morning into early afternoon.  

Like the 2nd storm, it's been snowing all day and we have hardly Any accumulation even with Cold temperatures. Looks Very pretty though. 0.25" since 3:30.

So so SO Damn sad that I have my Greatest Quality of Base I've possibly Ever had. Total Ski Mountain stuff. All going away by Wednesday. Got tons of good video at lest for sledding. So dad thought.

Archived