joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Presidents Day storm obs

AnthonyDabbundo

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warrington, Bucks County, PA.   Light snow.  23.5 degrees (down from 23.9 about an hour ago).  Light SE wind.

Light snow since about 11 AM.   Probably just around 1" on the ground (I'll wait until I hear pinging, then I'll check).

So far the "thump"  is more like a "bump"....the equivalent of Muhammad Ali getting thumped by Pee Wee Herman, though Mt Holly "upgraded" us to their 3-4" band.   At this rate it would take all night for us to get to 3-4"...

Warrington, Bucks County, PA.   Light snow.  23.5 degrees (down from 23.9 about an hour ago).  Light SE wind.

Light snow since about 11 AM.   Probably just around 1" on the ground (I'll wait until I hear pinging, then I'll check).

So far the "thump"  is more like a "bump"....the equivalent of Muhammad Ali getting thumped by Pee Wee Herman, though Mt Holly "upgraded" us to their 3-4" band.   At this rate it would take all night for us to get to 3-4"...

Saw the upgrade but I dunno looks to me like pingers are just an hour away

Right around the 2 inch mark and over to pingers. Temp actually has fallen to 25 from 26. As I expected the changeover came pretty early but the low level cold is looking like it's going to hang on through the evening. Looking like few hours of freezing rain and sleet with this next batch of steadier precip moving in. Interesting that the wind has shifted lightly ene.

Archived